After consecutive and resounding losses, instead of announcing that Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz would suspend his campaign and listen to the voters, he announced his vice presidential running mate, who has been living in a fantasy world since 9/11: An Islamist sympathiser.
Cruz admits, “it is ‘unusual’ to announce a running mate so early.” But, according to Fox News:
“After a great deal of time and thought, after a great deal of consideration and prayer, I have come to the conclusion that if I am nominated to be president of the United States that I will run on a ticket with my vice presidential nominee, Carly Fiorina.”
He somehow believes that Americans will trust a corporate bailout, outsourcing maven, and bankrupting businesswoman, Carly Fiorina.
But, when it comes to Islam, Americans can trust that she has mastered “taqiyya” and has profited form selling “hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of products to Iran through a foreign subsidiary, despite strict U.S. export sanctions,” Bloomberg News reports.
Fiorina’s comments about Islamic civilization two weeks after 9/11 are not only astoundingly false, but incredibly offensive.
- America is “indebted” to the Islamic civilization, whose “gifts are very much a part of our heritage.”
- Under Suleiman three continents were “allowed a degree of peace and prosperity that had never been known.” And, the “Islamic world from the year 800 to 1600, which included the Ottoman Empire and the courts of Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo, and enlightened rulers like Suleiman the Magnificent … contributed to our notions of tolerance and civic leadership.”
- The Ottoman Empire “was driven more than anything, by invention. Its mathematicians created the algebra and algorithms that would enable the building of computers, and the creation of encryption.”
- America’s technology industry “would not exist without the contributions of Arab mathematicians.”
If you can embed code: <iframe id=”ei7717362″ src=”http://renegadetalk.podomatic.com/embed/frame/posting/2015-08-24T08_11_28-07_00?json_url=http%3A%2F%2Frenegadetalk.podomatic.com%2Fentry%2Fembed_params%2F2015-08-24T08_11_28-07_00%3Fcolor%3D43bee7%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26facebook%3Dtrue%26height%3D85%26width%3D300%26minicast%3Dfalse%26objembed%3D0&notb=1” width=”300″ height=”85″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen=
Miller brings up a great point. She’s had liberals attack others on her behalf, without her having to say a word. But, why hasn’t Fiorina still disavowed her comments about Islam?
For some reason, neither of these candidates are willing to do what is necessary to defend Americans from Islam– which is quite simply a totalitarian political ideology more dangerous than Nazism and Stalinism combined.
- First, and foremost, a constitutional conservative would enforce the constitutional requirement to shut down mosques.
- Second, a constitutional conservative would deport Islamists tied to the Muslim Brotherhood movement and halt all travelers attempting to enter America from Islamic countries– something federal law has prohibited since 1952.
- Third, a constitutional conservative would protect Americans as its first presidents did– by defeating Islam at home and abroad. No leader yet has had a “Jefferson moment.”
Instead, Cruz has supported bringing in more Syrian refugees, even though the majority being flown into America, against the will of the majority of Americans, are neither Syrian, nor refugees, and admit they hate America. And, brings on board a running mate who praises Islam.
This should be enough to send them packing– to Arabia. With Aladdin.
There is no such thing as “radical Islam” or “Islamic extremist groups.” There is only what the Qur’an teaches, from beginning to end– which is death and destruction through “defensive jihad” via infiltration, hijra through immigration and procreation, lawfare, and violence– to conquer Western countries– not to integrate with Western culture.
Yet, Cruz– and his wife– worked for George W. Bush, whose one of many false claims after 9/11, was, “Islam is a peaceful religion.” While the connections between Cruz campaign staff who also worked for Jeb, George W., and even George H.W. Bush’s staff run deep, they aren’t as deep as bankers’ pockets that keep pouring out funds to ensure that American foreign policy continues the havoc it has wrought over the last 40 years throughout the Middle East and Gulf.
A Cruz-Fiornia ticket is nothing more than a magical carpet ride, with Aladdin, to nowhere remotely good for America.
Written by Bethany Blankley